"The responsibility and the privilege of leadership for Christian Heritage Classical School rest in the Board of Trustees. The Board is charged, in trust, with preserving, maintaining, building and growing the vision of the school, based on the guidelines set forth in these Bylaws and the CHCS Mission Statement."
-From the By-Laws of Christian Heritage Classical School
Board Members: 2019-2020
James Carroll: President
- Education and Profession: B.S. Texas A&M, J.D Texas Tech, Attorney
- Years at CHCS: 10
- What I like most about Christian Heritage: "The incredible Christ-Centered education my children are receiving in a nurturing, family environment."
David Mitchell: Vice President
- Education and Profession: B.A. Texas A&M University: Business Owner: Residential Construction
- Years at CHCS: 5
- What I like most about Christian Heritage: "The close-knit community of teachers, students, and parents all working together in the educational and spiritual development of my children."
Susan Chamberlain: Treasurer
- Education and Profession: Business owner: Investment Property
- Years at CHCS: 12
- What I like most about Christian Heritage: "The education our children receive is outstanding, along with the CHCS teachers, who continually foster our student's love of learning."
Joshua L. Swain: Secretary
- Education and Profession: B.S. Psychology LeTourneau University, MBA LeTourneau University, J.D. Texas Wesleyan Universisty School of Law, Attorney
- Years at CHCS: 6
- What I like most about Christian Heritage: "My childrens' teachers know them by name and genuinely care about their personal and spiritual growth."
Bo Bolding: Founder
Minutes from the most recent board meeting are available in the office.