We are always looking for qualified candidates who are interested in teaching in a Christian environment while sharing the classical methodology with their students.
Non-Discriminatory Hiring Policy
Christian Heritage Classical School does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, color, national origin, marital status, gender, disability, or age in hiring, or in the application of any policy, practice, rule, or regulation.
- Theatre degree and/or extensive theatre background preferred
- Start Date - August 1
- CHCS Rhetoric School (Grades 9-12) theatre class: Class of approximately 30 high school students
- Meets Tuesdays, Thursdays, and alternating Fridays (A/B schedule) from 1:55 - 2:40 p.m.
- Direct TAPPS OAP competition entry in the fall. Responsibilities include entry selection, casting, blocking, rehearsing, and overseeing/delegating costuming, lighting, etc., to OPA tech students. Primarily in-class, after school, and Saturday rehearsals - rehearsal calendar flexible.
- Assist CHCS Choral Director/Fine Arts Lead with spring musical involving 6-12 theatre and choir students. Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, individual and group drama coaching, blocking, and lighting assistance.alightingwouldPrimarily after-school and/or evening rehearsals; a few Saturday rehearsals - rehearsal calendar flexible.
- Salary - negotiable
Interested parties please contact Beth Sheffield, CHCS Choral Director/Fine Arts Lead, at 903.806.6057 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Christian Heritage Classical School (www.chcslongview.com) is interviewing candidates for grammar (K4-5th grade) teacher positions for the 2022-2023 school year. Qualified individuals will hold any four-year degree, have experience teaching children, and possess the ability to create a respectful, joyful, and peaceful classroom. CHCS is seeking those with a demonstrated love of learning and a desire to develop skills required to effectively teach in the classical model from a Christ-centered worldview.
Please email a cover letter and resume to: Stephanie Jones, Head of School, at email@example.com.