Requirements for Admission:
- The family will agree and comply with the Christian Heritage Statement of Faith.
- The family and student will regularly attend a Christian church that is in agreement with our Statement of Faith.
- Students entering K4 must be four years old by September 1 of the school year for which they are applying, and students entering Kindergarten will be five years old by September 1 for the school year for which they are applying.
- Students who have been diagnosed as having a learning disability will be required to meet the same academic standards as all the other students in their grade. CHCS is not equipped to provide a separate classroom, program, or staff to provide the educational services desired by the parents.
- Christian Heritage will need to receive favorable recommendations from the last school attended and satisfactory scores on admission testing.