Requirements for Admission:
- The family will agree and comply with the Christian Heritage Statement of Faith.
- The family and student will regularly attend a Christian church that is in agreement with our Statement of Faith.
- Students entering K4 must be four years old by September 1 of the school year for which they are applying, and students entering Kindergarten will be five years old by September 1 for the school year for which they are applying.
- Students who have been diagnosed as having a learning disability will be required to meet the same academic standards as all the other students in their grade. CHCS is not equipped to provide a separate classroom, program, or staff to provide the educational services desired by the parents.
- Christian Heritage will need to receive favorable recommendations from the last school attended and satisfactory scores on admission testing.
- Sibling Applications for Current Students OPEN through October 1
New Family Admissions for 2024 - 2025
- Schedule a Tour
- Applications OPEN for the 2024-2025 School Year - October 1 - November 3
- Shadow Day and Testing for Prospective Students - November 6 - 10
- Parent Interviews - November 13 - December 1
- Admission Decisions - December 15
- Enrollment for all current and new students - February 5 - 23
New Family Admissions (For remaining openings for 2024 - 2025 school year)
- Applications OPEN for the 2024-2025 School Year - February 13 - March 15
- Shadow Day and Testing for Prospective Students - March 18 - 29
- Parent Interviews - April 1 - 5
- Admission Decisions - April 15